Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weapons of Amalur, Update 1

Here's a few updates to my original blog post...about the weapons I've found so far in Amalur. I've also received some pics from other players who posted them in the KoA forums...I'll add them here as well. I've updated the original post with these items as well if you missed the first round of weapons.

Daggers:


Atropos and Veshani


Longbows:

Hailstorm 
Hailstorm



Nature's Kiss 

Nature's Kiss



Faeblades:

The Dove's Wings



Demon Horns



Cydan's Faebades



Staves:

Coldspike




Chakrams:

Stormscythe 
Stormscythe


Allender's Edge



Sceptres:

Khleran's Sceptre 
Khleran's Sceptre


Longswords:

Cessblade



Fervor




Piercing Rapier



Greatswords:


Righteous



Kellerac's Sword 

Kellerac's Sword



Scourgebane
Scourgebane


Hammers:

Ward of the North



No comments:

Post a Comment